Raise The Barre With A Free Brit Williams’ Workout
The program quickly became a fan-favourite over the course of the 6-week challenge and is now a permanent Sweat program. Not only that, but on 28 August we dropped an additional six weeks of workouts, meaning there are now 12 weeks of Strength & Barre in the Sweat app for you to enjoy.
This program features plenty of variety thanks to the contrasting training styles and can be done with minimal equipment. Ready to experience Strength & Barre for yourself? Try this free Barre Arms & Abs session from Week 9 of Brit’s program. The burn is so good.
This workout is brought to you as part of Sweat-ember, where we deliver you 30 days of free workouts, self-care tips, fitness advice and feel-good ways to show up for yourself, all month long. Last week it was this epic OG legs session from head trainer Kayla Itsines!
If you’re a Sweat member, you’ll be able to find all your Sweat-ember workouts in the On Demand section of your app under “Sweat-ember Workouts”. Members will also find a bonus cardio session from Strength & Barre here, too!
To work out using the videos below, grab a yoga mat, some dumbbells and a timer. You'll follow Brit through six sequences, here's how long each one should take you:
- Warm-up series: 4 minutes followed by 45 seconds rest to get into next position
- Arms series: 8 minutes followed by 45 seconds rest to get into next position
- Back, shoulders & arms series: 8 minutes followed by 45 seconds rest to get into next position
- Plank series: 4 minutes followed by 45 seconds rest to get into next position
- Core series: 4 minutes followed by 60 seconds rest to get into next position
- Cool-down series: 5 minutes
Don’t forget to download your free Sweat-ember calendar and join in the conversation on the Forum to let us know how you’re taking part.
Train with Britany in the Sweat app
If you loved that workout you might want to give Strength & Barre or one of Brit’s other programs a try. Brit has five programs available in the Sweat app: Barre with Britany, High Intensity Barre with Britany, Ignite Strength with Britany, Strength & Barre with Britany and Pregnancy Barre with Britany.
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.