No-Bake Apricot Energy Bites Recipe
Simple to make and perfect for a hot day, we’re sure you are going to love our No-Bake Apricot Energy Bites! Perfect little pockets of sweetness, these are a fantastic snack to take with you to work, or to pop in your gym bag for a post-workout snack!
If you loved our bliss ball recipes, then you’ll want to add this to your list of favourite recipes!
Ingredients (makes approximately 12 balls):
200g (1 ½ cups) dried apricots
40g (¼ cup) Medjool dates, pitted
30g (¼ cup) almond meal
30g (¼ cup) walnuts
1 tbsp chia seeds
20g desiccated coconut, plus extra for rolling
½ tsp vanilla essence
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until well combined. The mixture should stick together if you press it between your fingers. If it doesn’t hold together, add 1-2 tablespoons of water and process again. If needed, add more water until the desired consistency is reached.
3. Roll a tablespoon of the mixture into balls using damp hands and place on the lined tray. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set.
4. To serve, roll the apricot energy bites through some extra coconut to coat. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy!
These snacks are perfect to make ahead of the 12-Week Challenge, starting January 15th. There's still time to join, simply download the SWEAT app to get started!
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.