Matcha & Pistachio Bliss Balls
Matcha is a fine green tea powder, which is said to have many health benefits. Combine this with gorgeous pistachios for one amazing recipe that is easy to add to your repertoire!
If you’ve been curious to try matcha, this is a great way to ease into it. The dates offer a touch of sweetness, making these balls the perfect afternoon snack.
Matcha & Pistachio Bliss Ball Recipe
Serves: approx 15 balls
- 1 ½ cups pistachios, finely chopped
- 1 ½ cups pitted dates, soaked in warm water for 10 minutes and drained thoroughly
- ½ cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 ½ tablespoons matcha powder
- Place 1 cup of pistachios, coconut, dates, coconut oil and 1½ tablespoons of matcha powder into a blender and process until well combined.
- Use a spoon to scoop out a tablespoon of the combined mixture and roll in your hands to make evenly sized balls. Set the balls aside until all of the mixture has been used.
- Put remaining pistachios and matcha powder into a small bowl. Roll balls into the mixture to coat, pressing pistachios into the balls slightly.
- Place the balls in the refrigerator to set. Matcha pistachio balls will keep in an airtight container, refrigerated, for one week.
There you have it! A no-bake snack that looks as good as it tastes!
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.