Stay On Track With Sweat’s Habit Tracker
Big things happen when you do the little things right, and we know one of the hardest parts of getting closer to your health and fitness goals is actually taking those small steps each day and finding a consistent rhythm.
That’s where a habit tracker can come in handy.
Habit trackers are a simple but effective way to put your new habits on paper and keep track of each time you tick off a task, and we’ve got you covered with our very own Sweat habit tracker.
To get started, save your favourite template to your phone or computer or print off a physical copy. Then write each daily habit you want to start in the boxes and for every day you stick to the habit, check off the box with a tick, an X, a star, sticker, or colour it in - whatever takes your fancy. If you miss a day, don’t worry, just keep going when you can!
Although there are blank spaces for up to 10 different habits, you don’t have to put something in every box. You might just want to track one or two habits at a time! You could also continue with the same habits each month, try new ones to keep things interesting, or add new habits when your previous ones start to feel part of your daily routine.
Whether you’re aiming to drink two litres of water a day, hit your daily step target, start gratitude journaling or complete three workouts each week, the Sweat habit tracker is a great visual reminder to help create accountability, motivation and help you visualise your efforts.
Keen to give it a try but need some inspo for your daily habits? Here are 20 ideas to get you started. Whatever habits you choose, it’s best to make them specific, measurable and achievable.
- Go to bed by 10 pm
- Start your day with a phone-free hour
- Drink 2L of water
- Meditate for at least five minutes
- Read one chapter of a book
- Make a home-cooked meal
- Exercise for 30 minutes
- Have fruit and vegetables at every meal
- Walk 7-10k steps
- Write down three things you’re grateful for
- Connect with a friend or family member
- Go alcohol-free
- Wear sunscreen
- Enjoy screen-free time an hour before bed
- Eat dark leafy greens
- Spend some time outside
- Skip the sodas and fizzy drinks
- Start your day with a glass of water
- Do something that brings you joy
Motivation is what gets you started, but habits are what keeps you going. If you start today, imagine where you could be in a month’s time. You can do it!
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.