WIN Prizes During The Sweat Challenge!
It’s no secret that tapping into the power of community can skyrocket your motivation and perseverance at any stage of your fitness journey, and it’s especially easy to do during the Sweat Challenge. During a time when so many women around the world have similar goals and are rallying to keep each other going for the full six weeks, the Sweat Community vibes are at an all time high.
Every Sweat Challenge, we see members of the community being absolute legends on the Sweat forum and social media. We see you sharing your journeys, cheering one another on and jumping in to answer each other’s questions, and we are so excited to announce there are prizes up for grabs from 8 January to 18 February 2024.
How to win:
- We'll be rewarding EVERY member who completes the Sweat Challenge with exclusive partner offers - keep your eyes peeled on the Sweat Forum for more details
- We'll be on the lookout for members who have completed one or more workouts and are immersing themselves in the Sweat Forum with three $250 Lululemon vouchers up for grabs each week, plus special shout-outs to celebrate your active participation and engagement
- At the end of the Sweat Challenge, we’ve also got 6x sets of Normatec 3 Legs (valued at $1500 each) to give away! Designed to relieve tension and sore muscles to help you perform at your best, we’ll be dishing out these compression therapy boots to members who have registered for the Challenge, completed 15 or more Challenge workouts, and are adding a big dose of positive vibes to the Sweat Forum (aka the winning trifecta!).
- PLUS, there's also some limited-edition Sweat merch we'll be giving away to some lucky members.
Haven’t been part of the forum before? Look out for the weekly Sweat Challenge discussion threads like this one for Week 2! Hop in and join the conversation, ask a question, let the Sweat Community know what challenge program you’re doing and how you’re feeling, or get chatting to make some friends.
Get sweating. Get sharing. Get supporting. And one of those prizes could be yours!
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.