X Mountain Climber
How to: X Mountain Climber
Primary Muscles Used:Abs, Obliques, Transverse Abdominis
- Place both hands on the yoga mat shoulder-width apart and both feet together behind you, resting on the balls of your feet. This is your starting position.
- Keeping your right foot on the floor, bend your left knee and bring it into your chest and towards your right elbow. Extend your left leg to return to the starting position.
- Keeping your left foot on the floor, bend your right knee and bring it into your chest and towards your left elbow. Extend your right knee and return to the starting position.
- Continue alternating between left and right for the specified number of repetitions, inhaling for two repetitions and exhaling for two repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for No Equipment
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.