How to: Travelling Push-Up
Primary Muscles Used:Chest, Pecs
Exercise Families:Horizontal Push
- Place both hands together on a yoga mat with both feet together behind you, resting on the balls of your feet. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. Step your left hand and foot outwards so that your hands and feet are slightly wider than your shoulders. This is called wide push-up position. Bend your elbows and lower your torso towards the floor until your arms form two 90-degree angles, ensuring that you maintain a straight back and stabilise through your abdominals.
- Exhale. Push through your chest and extend your arms to lift your body back into the wide push-up position.
- Inhale. Step your right hand and foot inwards to return to the starting position. Complete half of the specified number of repetitions in the same direction before completing the remaining repetitions in the other direction.
Alternative Exercises for No Equipment
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.