Shuttle Run & Burpee
How to: Shuttle Run & Burpee
Exercise Families:High Intensity
- Set two markers the desired distance from each other. Stand behind one of the markers and face the direction of the second marker. This is your starting position.
- Run from the first marker toward the second marker. As you reach the marker, reduce your speed to finish with your feet shoulder-width apart to prepare for a burpee.
- Bend at both the hips and knees to place your hands on the mat on either side of your feet, ensuring that your spine remains in a neutral position.
- Inhale. Jump both of your feet backwards so that your legs are completely extended behind you, resting on the balls of your feet. Your body should be in one straight line from your head to your heels.
- Exhale. Jump both of your feet forwards in between your hands, once again, ensuring that your feet remain shoulder-width apart.
- Extend your hips and knees to come to a neutral standing position. Turn and run towards the first marker to return to the starting position. Repeat for the specified amount of time.
Alternative Exercises for No Equipment
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.