How to: Mountain Climber
Exercise Families:High Intensity
- Place both hands on the yoga mat shoulder-width apart and both feet together behind you, resting on the balls of your feet. Gently draw your ribs to your hips to engage your core. This is your starting position.
- Keeping your left foot on the floor, bend your right knee and bring it in towards your chest.
- Extend your right leg to return to the starting position.
- Keeping your right foot on the floor, bend your left knee and bring it in towards your chest.
- Extend your left leg to return to the starting position. Continue alternating between right and left for the specified number of repetitions, inhaling for four mountain climbers and exhaling for four mountain climbers.
Alternative Exercises for Abs
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.