Medicine Ball Slams
How to: Medicine Ball Slams
- Holding a deadball with both hands directly in front of your chest, plant both feet on the floor slightly further than shoulder-width apart. Point both feet slightly outward. This is your starting position.
- At the same time, extend your elbows to bring the deadball up above your head and press into the balls of your feet to elevate your heels.
- Once your arms are fully extended above your head, bend your hips and knees until your upper legs are parallel with the floor and slam the deadball into the floor as hard as you can.
- While maintaining a straight back, pick up the ball with both hands. Push through your heels and extend your knees to return to the starting position. Repeat for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for Arms
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.