Lay-Down Push-Up & Tuck Jump
How to: Lay-Down Push-Up & Tuck Jump
Primary Muscles Used:Upper Legs, Glutes, Chest, Gluteals, Quads, Hamstrings, Pecs
- Start by lying flat on your stomach, with arms extended out in front of you and legs straight behind you with your feet slightly apart. Position your toes in towards the floor as shown.
- Bring your arms in and place your hands on the floor on either side of your chest.
- Push through your chest and extend your arms to lift your body back up so that you are resting on the balls of your feet. Ensure that your back remains straight and that you stabilise through your abdominal muscles throughout the entire movement.
- Transfer your weight onto your hands and jump in towards your hands.
- Propel your body upwards into the air and tuck in both your elbows and knees. Extend both your legs and arms to land in squat position. When landing, ensure that you maintain ‘soft’ knees to prevent injury. Repeat for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for No Equipment
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.