Incline Plyo Push-Up
How to: Incline Plyo Push-Up
Primary Muscles Used:Chest, Pecs, Triceps
Exercise Families:Horizontal Push
- Place a plyo box in front of you. Place both hands on the box slightly further than shoulder-width apart with feet together on the floor behind you, resting on the balls of your feet. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. While maintaining a straight back and stabilising through your abdominals, bend your elbows and lower your torso towards the box.
- Exhale. Push through your chest and extend your arms to propel your body upwards into the air and release your hands from the box.
- Inhale. Bend your elbows to land your hands back on the box and return to the starting position, ensuring that you maintain ‘soft’ elbows to prevent injury. Repeat for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for Plyometric Box
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.