Hand Release Push-Up
How to: Hand Release Push-Up
Primary Muscles Used:Chest, Pecs
- Place both hands on the mat slightly further than shoulder-width apart, and your feet together on the mat behind you, resting on the balls of your feet. Gently draw your ribs to your hips to engage your core. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. While maintaining a neutral spine, bend your elbows and lower your torso to the mat.
- Extend both arms out in front of you. Bring your arms in towards your body and place your hands on the mat on either side of your chest.
- Exhale. Push through your chest and extend your elbows to lift your body back into the starting position. Repeat for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for Arms
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.