Hand Release Push-Up
How to: Hand Release Push-Up
Primary Muscles Used:Chest, Pecs, Triceps
- Place both hands on the mat slightly further than shoulder-width apart, and your feet together on the mat behind you, resting on the balls of your feet. Gently draw your ribs to your hips to engage your core. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. While maintaining a neutral spine, bend your elbows and lower your torso to the mat.
- Extend both arms out in front of you. Bring your arms in towards your body and place your hands on the mat on either side of your chest.
- Exhale. Push through your chest and extend your elbows to lift your body back into the starting position. Repeat for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for Arms
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.