Hand Release Push-Up
How to: Hand Release Push-Up
- Place both hands on the mat slightly further than shoulder-width apart, and your feet together on the mat behind you, resting on the balls of your feet. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. While maintaining a neutral spine, bend your elbows and lower your torso to the mat.
- Extend both arms out in front of you. Bring your arms in towards your body and place your hands on the mat on either side of your chest.
- Exhale. Push through your chest and extend your elbows to lift your body back into the starting position. Repeat for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for Arms
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.