Half Burpee & Push-Up
How to: Half Burpee & Push-Up
- Place a bench horizontally in front of you. Place both hands on the bench slightly further than shoulder-width apart and both feet together behind you, resting on the balls of your feet. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. While maintaining a straight back and stabilising through your abdominals, bend your elbows and lower your torso towards the bench until your arms form two 90-degree angles.
- Exhale. Push through your chest and extend your arms to lift your body back into starting position.
- Jump both of your feet in towards the bench, ensuring that your feet remain shoulder-width apart.
- Inhale. Keeping your body weight on your hands, kick both of your feet backwards into starting position. Repeat for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for Bench
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.