Half Burpee & Push-Up
How to: Half Burpee & Push-Up
Primary Muscles Used:Chest, Pecs, Triceps
- Place a bench horizontally in front of you. Place both hands on the bench slightly further than shoulder-width apart and both feet together behind you, resting on the balls of your feet. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. While maintaining a straight back and stabilising through your abdominals, bend your elbows and lower your torso towards the bench until your arms form two 90-degree angles.
- Exhale. Push through your chest and extend your arms to lift your body back into starting position.
- Jump both of your feet in towards the bench, ensuring that your feet remain shoulder-width apart.
- Inhale. Keeping your body weight on your hands, kick both of your feet backwards into starting position. Repeat for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for Bench
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.