Dumbbell Squat to Shoulder Press
How to: Dumbbell Squat to Shoulder Press
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand, plant both feet on the floor hip-width apart. Bend your elbows to hold the dumbbells at shoulder height. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. Looking straight ahead, bend at both the hips and knees, ensuring that your knees remain in line with your toes. Continue bending your knees until your upper legs are parallel with the floor. Ensure that your back remains between a 45- to 90-degree angle to your hips.
- Exhale. Push through your heels and extend your legs to return to the starting position. At the same time, extend your elbows to press the dumbbells above your head, ensuring that your arms are in line with your ears.
- Inhale. Bend your elbows to lower the dumbbells and return to the starting position. Repeat for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for Gluteals
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.