Dumbbell Arm Switch
How to: Dumbbell Arm Switch
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand, start by lying flat on your back on a yoga mat. Bend your knees and position your feet firmly on the mat, ensuring that they are hip-width apart and your spine is in a neutral position. Extend your arms and hold the dumbbells directly in front of your chest in an overhand grip (palms facing away from your body). Draw your shoulder blades down and back. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. Set your T-zone. Exhale. Lower your left arm towards your knees and lower your right arm overhead.
- Inhale. Raise both arms to return to the starting position.
- Exhale. Lower your right arm towards your knees and lower your left arm overhead.
- Inhale. Raise both arms to return to the starting position. Continue alternating between left and right for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for Dumbbells
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.