Deadball Slam & Burpee
How to: Deadball Slam & Burpee
Exercise Families:High Intensity
- Holding a deadball with both hands directly in front of your chest, plant both feet on the floor slightly further than shoulder-width apart. Point both feet slightly outward. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. At the same time, extend your elbows to bring the deadball up above your head and press into the balls of your feet to elevate your heels.
- Exhale. Once your arms are fully extended above your head, bend your hips and knees until your upper legs are parallel with the floor and slam the deadball into the floor as hard as you can.
- Place your hands on the floor on either side of the deadball. Jump both of your feet backwards so that your legs are completely extended behind you, resting on the balls of your feet. Your body should be in one straight line from your head to your heels.
- Jump both of your feet forwards in towards the deadball, once again, ensuring that your feet remain shoulder-width apart.
- Inhale. While maintaining a neutral spine, pick up the ball with both hands. Push through your heels and extend your knees to return to the starting position. Repeat for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for Deadball
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.