How to: Ab Bikes
Primary Muscles Used:Abs
Exercise Families:Trunk Anti-Extension
- Start by lying straight on your back on a yoga mat with your legs extended out in front of you, arms resting by your sides. Gently raise both legs and your head and shoulders off the mat. This is your starting position.
- While keeping your right leg extended, bend your left knee and draw it in towards your chest. At the same time, rotate your torso to the left to bring your right shoulder to your knee, arms resting by your sides on the mat.
- Untwist your torso and extend your left knee to return to the starting position. Immediately bend your right knee and draw it in towards your chest and rotate your torso to the right to bring your left shoulder to your knee, once again resting your arms by your sides on the mat.
- Untwist your torso and extend your right knee to return to the starting position. Continue alternating between left and right for the specified number of repetitions, inhaling for four repetitions and exhaling for four repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for Obliques
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.