Terms of Service
The purchase of all digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All digital products, ebooks, pdfdownloads, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, ebook, pdf download and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, The Bikini Body Training Company may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- All transactions for purchase of intangible products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are made through payment gateways such as PayPal that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
- In case you are not redirected back to our website after purchase or you do not receive an email from us with a link to the product of your purchase, you can immediately contact us with your transaction details, including the email ID through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your product details and download link as soon as possible.
- All purchases for digital downloads made on www.sweat.com are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a resolution.
- By placing an order with Sweat Pty Ltd, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Sweat Pty Ltd for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All transfers conducted through Sweat Pty Ltd are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use www.sweat.com without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On this website we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
Sweat Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
As all of our products are digital they are deemed "used" after download or opening. This unfortunately means we have a strictly no refund policy in regards to dissatisfaction with product. Please contact email@example.com to see how we can remedy any problems you may have with this.
PAYMENT AND CURRENCY DISCLAIMER
All payments are managed by a third party payment gateway, Stripe. (www.stripe.com) All payment amounts are represented in AUD as this is the currency of our host country. Stripe does not provide converting transactions prices, for example if you are in America it will not show the equivalent in USD. We have listed equivalents of some of the main currencies of our products on their respective pages. Please be aware these "equivalents" are subject to change as is the foreign exchange stock market at any given time. Therefore we are not liable for any discrepancies in charges for international currencies. Our equivalent currency prices are changed periodically but are not automatic updates that foreign the foreign exchange market prices. All transactions processed on www.sweat.com will be charged to the customer in the equivalent amount in their host countries currency per the AUD price. All currency conversions and their calculations through payment are made via stripe.
Sweat Pty Ltd has implemented remarketing, google display network impression reporting, doubleclick campaign manager integration, and google analytics demographic and interests reporting. Using the Ads Settings in google you many opt out of google analytics for display advertising and customize google display network ads.
Sweat Pty Ltd reserves the right to use remarketing with google analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show you our ads on sites across the internet. Sweat Pty Ltd and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on users past visits to our website.
Sweat Pty Ltd and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to this site. Sweat Pty Ltd collects data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.