These billing terms have been updated as of 21st September 2018.
- We, the Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd offer a subscription-based service to the content within the SWEAT App.
- All purchases are subject to our Terms of Service.
- Subscriptions can be purchased either directly from:
- the SWEAT website (SWEAT Website Purchase); or
- externally (In-App Purchase).
- Different subscription plans may be offered depending on Your location or place of purchase.
- The subscription fee will apply regardless of how much or how often You access or use Your subscription.
- In-App Purchase
- These include a purchase made via an external App Store, such as the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or another similar App Store.
- An In-App Purchase is purchased from and billed by the respective App Store, not by Us.
- You agree that:
- an In-App Purchase is subject to the terms, conditions and other licensing arrangements specified by that App Store provider;
- In-App Purchases are processed securely via the payment gateway used by the relevant App Store provider; and
- You must take up with the App Store provider directly any payment-related issues You experience with an In-App Purchase or return requests.
- SWEAT Website Purchase
- Subscriptions purchased directly from the SWEAT website are managed and billed by Us.
- All SWEAT Website Purchases are processed securely via our third party payment gateway providers, such as Stripe or PayPal. You must refer to their terms and conditions for additional information.
- All transactions are handled over SSL and are PCI-Compliant. We do not store Your credit card details.
- Subject to any free trial period, payment must be made at the time of purchase and before You have access to Your subscription.
- Subscriptions to the SWEAT App will be auto-renewed on the first day of Your next billing period.
- You must notify Us of any change to Your Payment Method.
- We will assume your Payment Method is correct and will continue to bill fees and charges relating to Your subscription by Your nominated Payment Method;
- If any subscription fees billed to Your account are not processed for any reason We may suspend Your subscription until payment is made in full.
- We reserve the right to vary the fees billed for Your subscription-based Products from time to time, but only for the next and subsequent billing periods.
- In that event We will give You notice of the variation at least 14 days before it will come into effect; and
- If you do not cancel Your subscription within 14 days of the notice of the variation, You will be deemed to have accepted the variation.
- Free Trials
- Your SWEAT subscription may start with a free trial for a fixed period as specified at the time of sign up.
- Free trials are only available to new SWEAT users, and are at the sole discretion of SWEAT, and if you attempt to sign up for an additional free trial You will be immediately charged with the standard subscription price.
- We reserve the right to revoke Your free trial at any time.
- Unless You cancel before the end of the trial period, Your free trial will automatically roll over to a paid subscription.
- Any unused portion of Your free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
- We may offer special promotions, trials, discounts, offers or coupons from time to time directly through SWEAT or through third parties, subject to and on its terms and conditions separate to those of SWEAT. It is Your responsibility to read and understand those terms and conditions.
- Any trial offers or subscriptions will automatically rollover to a paid subscription unless cancelled at the end of the promotional period, or unless otherwise stated.
- You may cancel Your subscription at any time.
- Unless You cancel at least 24 hours before the start of Your next billing period, you will be charged for the next billing period.
- After cancellation, You will continue to have access to the SWEAT App for the remainder of Your billing period.
- To cancel your subscription via the SWEAT App or the Web-App, navigate to your ‘profile page’ and follow the prompts to cancel your subscription.
- If Your subscription is an In-App Purchase You must disable the ‘auto-renew function’ / cancel your subscription in your device settings, or through the relevant App Store.
- If We take action to collect any unpaid subscription fees from You, You will pay all costs (on a full indemnity basis) incurred in doing so.
- We do not offer refunds or credits for unused subscription periods, accidental purchases, medical conditions, or any similar reason or event, unless required by law to do so.
- If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com.
- Further information about cancellation is available at:
- Our ‘Help Centre’ page under ‘How Do I Cancel My SWEAT App Subscription’; or
- Our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Governing Law
- The laws in force in South Australia govern these SWEAT Billing Terms.
Billing Terms means theses billing terms and conditions outlined herein including any additions or variations of these SWEAT Billing Terms made by Us;
Payment Method means the payment details nominating the account or process by which a customer or subscriber agrees to pay for the Products as referred to in clause 14.
Products means any item including, goods, services, digital products, ebooks, downloads, resource material, online content, and other similar content sold by Us to a customer or subscriber.
We or Our or Us refers to the Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd (ACN 162 849 701);
You or Your refers to you, the customer or subscriber.