The Spring Series: Favorite Athleisure Trends
Okay, I have a confession and you may relate. I am A HUGE fan of fun athleisure wear. What can I say? I LOVE my fitness with a little glam. As someone who trains clients, teaches Flywheel classes and works from home, I am always on the hunt for comfortable and cute fitness clothes. Count me in for any excuse to get away with wearing workout clothes outside of work!
What better way to close out this mini spring series than by covering my favorite athleisure trends for spring! As someone who generally gravitates towards black on black, I’ve been having so much fun incorporating new styles into my day to day wardrobe.
Pieces that can be worn for a killer workout class or a ladies night out are great to invest in. Whether you are a fitness fanatic, coach, trainer or love to lounge in athleisure, here are my favorite trends this season!
Current Favorite Go-To Styles:
- Vibrant Shades of Blue
- Cut Out Backs
- Crop Tops
- Lightweight Outerwear
- Fun Prints & Patterns
- Criss-Cross Sports Bras
- Mesh Details
- Faux Leather
*DISCLAIMER: I am sharing these personal favorites in hopes to inspire you with fun, new trends! This post was not sponsored and is not affiliated with any clothing line.*
- In Movement 7/8 Tight Everlux 25" Leggings
- Favorite Colors: Mystic Green, Nile Blue
- Feels like a second skin.
- Women's Silver Star Foil Tall Band Leggings
- Favorite Colors: Silver and Gold Star
- Love the fun foil print and high waistband!
- Takara Leggings
- Favorite Colors: English Rose, Black, Purple
- Comfortable fit, high waist-band, naked feel.
- Power 7/8 Leggings
- Color: Union Jack Print
- Talk about booty sculpting!
- Wild Orchid
- Color: Violet
- Love the mesh!
- Women's Short Sleeve Printed Top
- Favorite Color: Light Pink Sportswear Floral
- Love the blush pink and darker floral print contrast.
- Middle Nation Tee
- Color: White Colorblock
- Love the retro feel. Can be worn with denim, too.
- Studio Crop Tee
- Favorite Color: Fire Coral
- Super-soft to touch. Great with high-rise bottoms.
- Cropped Muscle Tee
- Color: Dirty White
- Can literally be paired with any color! So comfortable.
- Off the Shoulder Top
- Color: Vibrant Colorful
- Can be worn with skirts and high-waisted shorts.
- Cut it Out Crop Tank
- Favorite Colors: Rosewater Heather and Dove Grey Heather.
- These side cutouts are so fun and perfect for warmer weather.
- Vixen Fitted Cropped Tank
- Favorite Colors: Legion Blue and Black
- Love the feel and fit. Can be worn on its own or over a fun sports bra!
- Fast as Light Tank Frilled
- Color: Light Coral
- Love the open back and lightweight feel
- Nike DRI-FIT
- Favorite Color: Rush Coral/Black/White
- Cute, comfy and keeps you dry during an intense workout sesh.
- Vivian Crop Tank
- Favorite Color: White
- Hello mesh details and comfortable fit!
- Free to Be (Wild)
- Favorite Colors: Quicksand, Teal Shadow, Dusty Dawn
- Love the fit. (Ps - extra great for gals with a smaller bust. We need some support, too!)
- Indy Modern
- Favorite Colors: Black, Grey, White
- Keeps you cool and comfortable during any workout. Love the lightweight feel, but strong support.
- Ruffle Bra
- Favorite Colors: Navy and White
- Cute, flirty and FUNCTIONAL. Perfect for both indoor and outdoor workouts, too.
- Infinity Sports Bra
- Favorite Colors: Union Jack Print and Limitless Print
- Great, medium support. The prints are adorable.
- Chic Print Bra
- Favorite Colors: Lanai and Leopard
- Love the unique back design and fun prints!
Babes, whatever you decide to wear, remember this. Your comfort and how you feel is KEY. If you feel confident and amazing, then yasss WORK it baby!
What are your favorite spring fitness fashion trends? Share them with me below!