How to: X Jump
Primary Muscles Used:Upper Legs, Glutes, Gluteals, Quads, Hamstrings
- Plant both feet on the floor slightly further than shoulder width apart. Looking straight ahead, bend at both the hips and knees, ensuring that your knees remain in line with your toes Continue bending your knees until your upper legs are parallel with the floor. Lean your body forward slightly so that you are able to touch your LEFT foot with your RIGHT hand.
- Propel your body upwards into the air. Extend both your legs and your hips before landing back into squat position. When landing, ensure that you maintain ‘soft’ knees to prevent injury.
- Lean your body forward slightly so that you are able to touch your RIGHT foot with your LEFT hand.
- Propel your body upwards into the air. Extend both your legs and your hips before landing back into squat position. Continue alternating between left and right for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for No Equipment
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.