How to: X Hop
Primary Muscles Used:Upper Legs, Glutes, Gluteals, Quads, Hamstrings
- Plant both feet on the floor slightly further than shoulder width apart. Looking straight ahead, bend at both the hips and knees, ensuring that your knees remain in line with your toes. Continue bending your knees until your upper legs are parallel with the floor. Ensure that your back remains between 45 and 90 degrees of your hips. This is called squat position.
- Propel your body upwards into the air. Extend and reposition both of your legs to land in a lunge position with your LEFT leg forward and RIGHT leg back. Ensure that your weight is distributed equally between both legs.
- Immediately, propel your body upwards into the air again. Extend and reposition both of your legs to land back into squat position.
- Immediately, propel your body upwards into the air again. Extend and reposition both of your legs to land in a lunge position with your RIGHT leg forward and LEFT leg back. Continue alternating between lunge and squat movements for the specified number of repetitions. Each movement of the feet is equivalent to one repetition. Breakdown: The sequence will be: squat, lunge left leg forward, squat, lunge right leg forward.
Alternative Exercises for No Equipment
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.