Wide Mountain Climber
How to: Wide Mountain Climber
- Place both hands on the yoga mat shoulder-width apart with both feet together behind you, resting on the balls of your feet. This is your starting position.
- Keeping your right foot on the floor, bend your left knee and step your foot forward to the outside of your left hand.
- Step your left foot back and extend your right leg to return to the starting position.
- Keeping your left foot on the floor, bend your right knee and step your foot forward to the outside of your right hand.
- Step your right foot back and extend your left leg to return to the starting position. Continue alternating between right and left for the specified number of repetitions, inhaling for four mountain climbers and exhaling for four mountain climbers.
Alternative Exercises for No Equipment
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.