Wide Mountain Climber
How to: Wide Mountain Climber
- Place both hands on the yoga mat shoulder-width apart with both feet together behind you, resting on the balls of your feet. This is your starting position.
- Keeping your right foot on the floor, bend your left knee and step your foot forward to the outside of your left hand.
- Step your left foot back and extend your right leg to return to the starting position.
- Keeping your left foot on the floor, bend your right knee and step your foot forward to the outside of your right hand.
- Step your right foot back and extend your left leg to return to the starting position. Continue alternating between right and left for the specified number of repetitions, inhaling for four mountain climbers and exhaling for four mountain climbers.
Alternative Exercises for No Equipment
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.