How to: Glute Kickback
Primary Muscles Used:Glutes, Gluteals, Hamstrings
Exercise Families:Hip Extension
- Plant both feet on the floor hip-width apart. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. Exhale. Release your right foot off the mat and kick your heel back behind you, ensuring that your leg remains straight and your foot remains flexed and facing forwards.
- Inhale. Lower your right foot to return to the starting position.
- Complete half of the specified number of repetitions on the same side before completing the remaining repetitions on the other side.
Alternative Exercises for No Equipment
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.