Squat & Ankle Tap
How to: Squat & Ankle Tap
Exercise Families:High Intensity
- Begin by standing with both feet on the floor slightly further than shoulder-width apart, hands placed behind your head. Gently draw your ribs towards your hips to engage your core. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. Bend at both the hips and knees, until your upper legs are parallel with the floor. Ensure you keep a proud chest and that your knees remain in line with your toes (don’t allow your knees to fall in).
- Exhale. Extend your right knee and transfer your weight onto your right foot. At the same time lift your left foot up and across your body while using your right hand to reach across and touch your left ankle.
- Lower your left foot to return to the starting position. You should feel tension through your quads, glutes, arms, and core throughout this movement. Alternate between sides for the specified amount of repetitions or time.
Alternative Exercises for No Equipment
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.