How to: Single-Leg Burpee
Exercise Families:High Intensity
- Begin standing on a mat, plant your feet slightly further than hip-width apart. This is your starting position.
- Bend at the hips and knees and place your hands on the mat on either side of your feet, ensuring that your spine remains in a neutral position. Jump your right foot backwards so that your leg is completely extended behind you, resting on the ball of your right foot. Your body should be in one straight line from your head to your heels like a plank position.
- Jump your right foot forwards in between your hands. Using just your right foot propel your body upwards into the air by pushing your foot into the floor and extending your leg below you and your arms above your head.
- Land in the starting position, ensuring that you maintain ‘soft’ knees to prevent injury. Ensure that you continue to breathe throughout. Repeat for the specified number of repetitions or time on each side.
Alternative Exercises for No Equipment
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.