How to: Shoulder Complex
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand in a neutral grip (palms facing inwards), plant both feet on the floor shoulder-width apart. Tuck your elbows by your sides and bend them to a 90-degree angle in front of you. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. Exhale. While maintaining a 90-degree bend in your elbows, raise the dumbbells outwards and upwards to shoulder height, ensuring that you draw your shoulder blades down and back.
- Inhale. While keeping your elbows as still as possible, rotate the dumbbells upwards until your palms are facing forward.
- Exhale. Rotate the dumbbells downwards before lowering your elbows to return to the starting position. Repeat for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for Dumbbells
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.