Reverse Lunge & Knee-Up
How to: Reverse Lunge & Knee-Up
Primary Muscles Used:Upper Legs, Glutes, Quads, Hamstrings, Hip Flexors
- Plant both feet on the floor shoulder-width apart. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. Carefully take a big step backwards with your right foot. As you plant your foot on the floor, bend both knees to approximately 90 degrees, ensuring that your weight is evenly distributed between both legs. If done correctly, your front knee should be aligned with your ankle and your back knee should be hovering just off the floor.
- Exhale. Extend both knees and transfer your weight onto your left foot. At the same time, elevate your right foot to bring your knee into your chest.
- Inhale. Lower your right leg to return to the starting position, but without resting your foot on the mat. Complete half of the specified repetitions on the same side, before repeating the remaining repetitions on the other side.
Alternative Exercises for No Equipment
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.