How to: Reverse Burpee
Exercise Families:High Intensity
- Plant both feet on the mat shoulder-width apart. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. Bend at both the hips and knees to carefully sit down on the mat and rock backwards to bring your knees in to your chest, lifting your lower back off the mat.
- Exhale. Rock forwards and plant your feet on the floor shoulder-width apart. You may need to roll back and forth a few times to begin with to gain momentum. Propel your body upwards into the air. Extend your legs below you and your arms above your head.
- Land in the starting position, ensuring that you maintain ‘soft’ knees to prevent injury. Repeat for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for No Equipment
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.