Mountain Climber Push-Up (4:1)
How to: Mountain Climber Push-Up (4:1)
Primary Muscles Used:Chest, Pecs, Triceps
- Place both hands on the floor slightly further than shoulder width apart and feet together behind you, resting on the balls of your feet. This is your starting position. Keeping your left foot on the floor, bend your RIGHT knee and bring it in towards your chest. Extend your right leg and return to starting position.
- Keeping your right foot on the floor, bend your LEFT knee and bring it in towards your chest. Extend your left leg and return to starting position. Continue alternating between right and left for the specified number of repetitions.
- Bend your elbows and lower your torso towards the floor so that your arms form a 90 degree angle. Ensure that you maintain a straight back and stabilise through your abdominal muscles.
- Push through your chest and extend your arms to lift your body back into starting position. Continue alternating between mountain climbers and push ups for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for No Equipment
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.