Lay-Down Half Burpee
How to: Lay-Down Half Burpee
Exercise Families:High Intensity
- Plant both feet on the floor slightly further than shoulder width apart. Looking straight ahead, bend at both the hips and knees, and place your hands on the floor directly in front of your feet.
- Keeping your body weight on your hands, kick both of your feet backwards so that your legs are completely extended behind you, resting on the balls of your feet. Your body should be in one straight line from head to toe. This is called push up position.
- Whilst maintaining a straight back and stabilising through your abdominals, bend your elbows and completely lower your torso towards the floor.
- Release both hands and extend your arms out in front of you.
- Reposition your hands on either side of your chest. Push through your chest and extend your arms to lift your body back up into push up position, resting on the balls of your feet.
- Jump both of your feet in towards your hands, ensuring that your feet remain shoulder width apart. Repeat for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for No Equipment
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.