Hanging Oblique Knee Raise
How to: Hanging Oblique Knee Raise
Primary Muscles Used:Abs, Rectus Abdominis
Exercise Families:Trunk Flexion
Equipment:Chin Up Bar
- Standing on a bench, hold onto the chin-up bar with an overhand grip (palms facing away from your body), hands shoulder-width apart. Step off the bench and extend your arms so that you are hanging from the chin-up bar. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. Exhale. Bend your knees and, using your abdominals, bring them up towards your left rib cage.
- Inhale. Extend knees to return to the starting position.
- Exhale. Bend your knees and, using your abdominals, bring them up towards your right rib cage.
- Inhale. Extend your knees to return to the starting position. Continue alternating between left and right for the specified number of repetitions, ensuring that you keep your abdominals engaged to prevent your body from swaying.
Alternative Exercises for Obliques
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.