Half Arnold Press
How to: Half Arnold Press
Primary Muscles Used:Shoulders, Arms, Anterior Deltoid, Lateral Deltoid, Triceps
Exercise Families:Vertical Push
- Holding two dumbbells with a overhand grip (palms facing away from you) at chin height, sit down in the middle of a bench and plant your feet on the floor shoulder-width apart. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. Exhale. Using the muscles in your shoulders and arms, extend your elbows to press the dumbbells directly above your head. Your arms should be in line with your ears on either side of your head.
- Inhale. Bend your elbows to lower the dumbbells to return to the starting position.
- Draw your forearms together in front of you, ensuring that your elbows remain at shoulder height.
- Open your forearms outwards to return to the starting position. Repeat for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for Dumbbells
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.