How to: Front-to-Side Raise
Primary Muscles Used:Shoulders, Anterior Deltoid, Rhomboids
- Holding one dumbbell in each hand with an overhand grip (palms facing towards your body) in front of your legs, plant both feet on the floor slightly further than shoulder-width apart. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. While maintaining a slight bend in your elbows, gently raise the dumbbells forward and up to chin height.
- Exhale. While maintaining a slight bend in your elbows, draw the dumbbells backwards until they are in line with your shoulders.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells to return to the starting position. Repeat for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for Dumbbells
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.