Decline Russian Twist
How to: Decline Russian Twist
Primary Muscles Used:Abs, Obliques
Exercise Families:Trunk Rotation
Equipment:Decline Ab Bench
- Sit on the decline ab bench with both feet firmly secured under the foot pads with your hands clasped in front of your chest. Lean back slightly so that your abdominals are engaged.This is your starting position.
- Inhale. Exhale. Twist your torso to the right as far as you can.
- Untwist your torso to return to the starting position.
- Exhale. Twist your torso to the left as far as you can.
- Untwist your torso to return to the starting position. Continue alternating between right and left for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for Obliques
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.