Decline Oblique Crunch
How to: Decline Oblique Crunch
Primary Muscles Used:Abs, Rectus Abdominis
Exercise Families:Trunk Flexion
- Place both hands on the mat shoulder-width apart with both feet together behind you, resting on a fitball. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. Exhale. While maintaining a straight back and stabilising through your abdominals, bend your left knee and draw it forwards and outwards towards your left elbow.
- Inhale. Extend your left knee to return to the starting position.
- Exhale. While maintaining a straight back and stabilising through your abdominals, bend your right knee and draw it forwards and outwards towards your right elbow.
- Inhale. Extend your right knee to return to the starting position. Continue alternating between left and right for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for Fitball
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.