Curl & Press
How to: Curl & Press
Primary Muscles Used:Shoulders, Arms, Anterior Deltoid, Lateral Deltoid, Biceps, Triceps
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand in a neutral grip (palms facing inwards) with arms extended on either side of your body, plant both feet on the floor shoulder-width apart. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. Bend your elbows to bring the dumbbells in towards your chest, ensuring that your elbows remain in close contact with the sides of your body.
- Exhale. Using the muscles in both your shoulders and arms, extend your elbows and press dumbbells up above your head, ensuring that arms are in line with your ears on either side of your head.
- Inhale. Extend your elbows to lower the dumbbells and return to the starting position. Repeat for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for Dumbbells
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.