Bosu Ball Mountain Climber
How to: Bosu Ball Mountain Climber
- Place a bosu on the floor in front of you. Place your hands on the edge of the bosu and your feet together on the floor behind you, resting on the balls of your feet. This is your starting position.
- Keeping your left foot on the floor, bend your right knee and bring it in towards your chest.
- Extend your right leg and return to the starting position.
- Keeping your right foot on the floor, bend your left knee and bring it in towards your chest.
- Extend your left leg and return to the starting position. Continue alternating between right and left for the specified number of repetitions. Gradually increase your speed, ensuring that the leg that is moving does not touch the floor.
Alternative Exercises for Bosu
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.