Bosu Ball Mountain Climber
How to: Bosu Ball Mountain Climber
- Place a bosu on the floor in front of you. Place your hands on the edge of the bosu and your feet together on the floor behind you, resting on the balls of your feet. This is your starting position.
- Keeping your left foot on the floor, bend your right knee and bring it in towards your chest.
- Extend your right leg and return to the starting position.
- Keeping your right foot on the floor, bend your left knee and bring it in towards your chest.
- Extend your left leg and return to the starting position. Continue alternating between right and left for the specified number of repetitions. Gradually increase your speed, ensuring that the leg that is moving does not touch the floor.
Alternative Exercises for Bosu
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.