Bent-Knee Fall Out
How to: Bent-Knee Fall Out
Primary Muscles Used:Abs
Exercise Families:Trunk Anti-Extension
- Start by lying flat on your back on a yoga mat. Bend your knees and position your feet firmly on the mat, ensuring that they are hip-width apart and your spine is in a neutral position. Allow your arms to rest by your sides on the mat. Gently draw your ribs to your hips to engage your core. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. Slowly lower your right knee outwards towards the floor as far as you can, ensuring that your pelvis and left leg remains still.
- Exhale. Raise your right knee to return to the starting position.
- Inhale. Slowly lower your left knee outwards towards the floor, ensuring that your pelvis and right leg remains still.
- Exhale. Raise your left knee to return to the starting position. Continue alternating between right and left for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for No Equipment
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.