Bent-Knee Fall Out
How to: Bent-Knee Fall Out
Primary Muscles Used:Abs
Exercise Families:Trunk Anti-Extension
- Start by lying flat on your back on a yoga mat. Bend your knees and position your feet firmly on the mat, ensuring that they are hip-width apart and your spine is in a neutral position. Allow your arms to rest by your sides on the mat. Gently draw your ribs to your hips to engage your core. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. Slowly lower your right knee outwards towards the floor as far as you can, ensuring that your pelvis and left leg remains still.
- Exhale. Raise your right knee to return to the starting position.
- Inhale. Slowly lower your left knee outwards towards the floor, ensuring that your pelvis and right leg remains still.
- Exhale. Raise your left knee to return to the starting position. Continue alternating between right and left for the specified number of repetitions.
Alternative Exercises for No Equipment
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.