Alternating Bent & Straight-Leg Raise
How to: Alternating Bent & Straight-Leg Raise
Primary Muscles Used:Abs, Rectus Abdominis
Exercise Families:Trunk Flexion
- Step onto the foot rests of the power tower so that you are facing outwards, with your back firmly pressed against the back pad and your forearms on the forearm pads. Step off the foot rests and extend your legs so that you are hanging from the power tower. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. Exhale. Bend your knees and, using your abdominals, bring them in towards your chest.
- Inhale. Extend your knees to return to the starting position.
- Exhale. While keeping your legs extended, slowly raise your legs upwards until they form a 90-degree angle with your hips.
- Inhale. Slowly lower your legs to return to the starting position. Continue alternating between bent and straight-leg raises for the specified number of repetitions. Each leg raise is equivalent to one repetition.
Alternative Exercises for Power Tower
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.